Sangye Minjurling Monastery: A Marvel of Bhutanese Art and Architecture

 Embark on a journey through the mesmerizing realm of Bhutanese art and architecture, where beauty intertwines with spirituality. Today, I had the privilege of visiting the Sangye Minjurling Monastery in Pasakha, a majestic nine-storey sanctuary nestled amidst the enchanting Indian plains. This architectural gem, also known as the Milarapa Lhakhang, pays homage to its predecessor with its striking resemblance. As I stepped inside, I was captivated by the abundance of Buddhist paintings adorning the walls and the intricate carvings that adorned every corner. The monastery's complexity only adds to its allure, for within its intricacy lies a profound beauty that words fail to describe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fare you well to my school classmate: May your success always be in your favour

 Saying goodbye is a bittersweet blend of celebration and nostalgia. Today, I find myself bidding farewell to my beloved school classmates, ...