"Socializing is more positive than being alone, that's why meetings are so important. People don't like being alone. That would be, however, an important skill to learn." - Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

 Today was a day of mixed emotions as my classmates and I bid farewell to our two best friends who are leaving for Singapore on a scholarship. To make it a memorable occasion, we decided to go on a class picnic to the beautiful Puna Tsang chu river bank. The day was bright and sunny, with a gentle breeze blowing, and the scenery was breathtaking. We spent the day enjoying each other's company, playing games, and having a picnic. But the highlight of the day, for me, was spotting a Ruddy Shelduck (Tadorna ferruginea) for the first time! As a passionate birdwatcher since high school, I was thrilled to see this beautiful bird in its natural habitat. Unfortunately, I couldn't capture a picture of it because my camera's resolution was not good enough, but the memory of seeing it in person will stay with me forever. As the day came to a close at 4 pm, we reluctantly packed up and called it a day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fare you well to my school classmate: May your success always be in your favour

 Saying goodbye is a bittersweet blend of celebration and nostalgia. Today, I find myself bidding farewell to my beloved school classmates, ...