Today was a day of mixed emotions as my classmates and I bid farewell to our two best friends who are leaving for Singapore on a scholarship. To make it a memorable occasion, we decided to go on a class picnic to the beautiful Puna Tsang chu river bank. The day was bright and sunny, with a gentle breeze blowing, and the scenery was breathtaking. We spent the day enjoying each other's company, playing games, and having a picnic. But the highlight of the day, for me, was spotting a Ruddy Shelduck (Tadorna ferruginea) for the first time! As a passionate birdwatcher since high school, I was thrilled to see this beautiful bird in its natural habitat. Unfortunately, I couldn't capture a picture of it because my camera's resolution was not good enough, but the memory of seeing it in person will stay with me forever. As the day came to a close at 4 pm, we reluctantly packed up and called it a day.
An adventure to self-discovery through self-inspection of instincts of my own intuition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fare you well to my school classmate: May your success always be in your favour
Saying goodbye is a bittersweet blend of celebration and nostalgia. Today, I find myself bidding farewell to my beloved school classmates, ...
-
In the vibrant embrace of nature's verdant tapestry, lies a realm brimming with life and vitality. Immersed in the enchanting world of ...

No comments:
Post a Comment